Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Skinlogics Gold Maintenance Set

Let's back up and talk about the importance of taking care of our skin. This starts with our daily routine. As we age, we start to lose firmness in our skin, fine lines and wrinkles appear, our skin starts to have discolorations.

A few months ago I was introduced to Skinlogic's Gold Maintenance Set. It is for those in their 30's or have skin that acts like it is 30. I am a skeptic and I will not believe anything until I have tried it myself. I was pleasantly surprised at the results after I was able to demo the product. In fact, that is what really opened my eyes to BeautiControl as a company. The cleanser was light weight and gentle, the toner did not sting or make my skin feel tight, and the lotion was not oily but did a fabulous job at giving my skin the hydration it needed.

I have noticed a difference in my skin since using this product line. My skin is smoother, cleaner, less oily. My skin tone is more even. I do not have to wear much make-up anymore but when I do it goes on smoother. I have had fewer breakouts and irritations.

There are many skincare maintenance options with BeautiControl. They have a 20's line for those who have skin that is young and no fine lines. The 30's line for those who have a few fine lines, a 40's line for those with sun damage, lines and wrinkles, and a 50's line for more mature skin. There is also a sensitive line (Skin Equations), acne prone skin line (All-Clear), and a men's line (includes a great hair and body wash in one).

No comments: