Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Therma del Sol Toning Bust and Neck Serum

Staying with the previous post, I want to introduce you to Therma del Sol's Toning Bust and Neck Serum. This treatment not only smells wonderful but select botanicals help tighten and firm the skin, for a firmer, more youthful look.

But does it work? It warms as you rub it in. It does help soften the skin and seems to smooth the skin as well. The smell is what really attracted me to this product. Everyone who got close enough to smell it was wondering what I used and where they could get it. So I guess it does work, at least it seemed to for me. My skin was smoother and more youthful looking. It comes in a 3.4oz bottle that will last months, depending on how often you use it. Price: $20.00

Want to learn more? Please visit www.beautipage.com/marie-c-kopp
and click on "shop now".

Thanks for visiting, and check back in a few days for my review on BeautiControls skin care line for those in their 30's: Skinlogics Gold Maintenance Set.

No comments: